The fine print
- All submissions must meet our quality standards.
- We reserve the right to edit and amend guest posts as we see fit, both prior to publishing and afterwards to keep information accurate.
- To stop duplicate content, any articles accepted on the Adlet blog cannot be published elsewhere (including on your own blog – sorry!).
How to submit
You don’t have to write your article in full before getting in touch with us. Please firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Guest Post’ and include the following information-
- Your name
- Your article title, a brief synopsis and why you think it would be a good fit for the Adlet blog
- Your main area of expertise
- Link to your website, blog or guest posts
If your article meets our editorial standards and fits with our content strategy, we will reply to let you know when your article will be published. We will share published guest posts across our social media platforms and would love it if you could do the same.